Financial support was provided by the NIH (GM-47480); J.A.D. is grateful for a LaMattina Graduate Fellowship. We thank Boston College Research Services for providing access to computational facilities and G. Talavera and S. M. Couvertier for experimental assistance. NHC=N-heterocyclic carbene.
Combining NHC–Cu and Brønsted Base Catalysis: Enantioselective Allylic Substitution/Conjugate Additions with Alkynylaluminum Reagents and Stereospecific Isomerization of the Products to Trisubstituted Allenes†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7694–7699, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Dabrowski, J. A., Haeffner, F. and Hoveyda, A. H. (2013), Combining NHC–Cu and Brønsted Base Catalysis: Enantioselective Allylic Substitution/Conjugate Additions with Alkynylaluminum Reagents and Stereospecific Isomerization of the Products to Trisubstituted Allenes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7694–7699. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303501
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-47480
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!