The authors thank the Swiss National Research Foundation (Grant No. 200020-126663) and COST action CM0905 (SER Contract No. C11.0108) for financial support.
Enantioselective Organocatalytic Fluorination-Induced Wagner–Meerwein Rearrangement†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9266–9270, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Romanov-Michailidis, F., Guénée, L. and Alexakis, A. (2013), Enantioselective Organocatalytic Fluorination-Induced Wagner–Meerwein Rearrangement. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9266–9270. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303527
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Swiss National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 200020-126663
- COST action CM0905. Grant Number: C11.0108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!