Breath Figure Arrays: Unconventional Fabrications, Functionalizations, and Applications
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12240–12255, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Bai, H., Du, C., Zhang, A. and Li, L. (2013), Breath Figure Arrays: Unconventional Fabrications, Functionalizations, and Applications. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12240–12255. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303594
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21174116, 51035002, 20974089
- Key Laboratory for Ultrafine Materials of Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!