These authors contributed equally to this work.
Self-Assembly of DNA Origami and Single-Stranded Tile Structures at Room Temperature†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9219–9223, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Song, J., Besenbacher, F., Dong, M. and Gothelf, K. V. (2013), Self-Assembly of DNA Origami and Single-Stranded Tile Structures at Room Temperature. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9219–9223. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303611
We thank William Shih and Yonggang Ke for providing the DNA strands of 24HB, as well as Niels Voigt and Christian Rosen for communication. This research was supported by grants from the Danish National Research Foundation to the Center for DNA Nanotechnology and the Danish Council for Independent Research for an Eliteforsk Award. M.D. acknowledges financial support from the Carlsberg Foundation, and the Villum Foundation.
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Center for DNA Nanotechnology
- Danish Council for Independent Research
- Carlsberg Foundation
- Villum Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!