We are grateful for financial support from the Spanish MICINN (CTQ2011-23156/BQU and CTQ2011-25086/BQU), the Catalan DIUE (2009SGR637, 2009SGR528, and XRQTC), the FEDER fund (UNGI08-4E-003). M.G.-B. thanks the Spanish MECD for a PhD fellowship (AP2010-2517) and S.O. thanks the European Community for a postdoctoral fellowship (PIOF-GA-2009-252856). Excellent service by the CESCA and BSC-CNS is acknowledged. M. Solà thanks the Catalan DIUE for the ICREA Academia 2009 Award.
Maximum Aromaticity as a Guiding Principle for the Most Suitable Hosting Cages in Endohedral Metallofullerenes†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9275–9278, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Garcia-Borràs, M., Osuna, S., Swart, M., Luis, J. M. and Solà, M. (2013), Maximum Aromaticity as a Guiding Principle for the Most Suitable Hosting Cages in Endohedral Metallofullerenes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9275–9278. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303636
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2011-23156/BQU, CTQ2011-25086/BQU
- Catalan DIUE. Grant Numbers: 2009SGR637, 2009SGR528, XRQTC
- FEDER. Grant Number: UNGI08-4E-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!