This work was supported by the DFG and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We are very grateful to Bruker Daltonik GmbH, Bremen (Germany), for APPI-MS measurements.
Anti-[2.2](1,4)pentacenophane: A Covalently Coupled Pentacene Dimer†
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11647–11650, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Bula, R., Fingerle, M., Ruff, A., Speiser, B., Maichle-Mössmer, C. and Bettinger, H. F. (2013), Anti-[2.2](1,4)pentacenophane: A Covalently Coupled Pentacene Dimer. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11647–11650. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303649
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!