This work was supported by the German research foundation (DFG, project WO 1670/2-1). D.W. thanks the Zukunftskolleg of the University of Konstanz for financial and administrative support. M.C.B. gratefully acknowledges the Fonds der chemischen Industrie for a scholarship. We are furthermore grateful to Prof. Dr. A. Zumbusch and Prof. Dr. Ulrich E. Steiner for fruitful discussions.
Enhanced Accuracy of Single-Molecule Diffusion Measurements with a Photocleavable Energy-Transfer Dyad†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12435–12438, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Dill, M., Baier, M. C., Mecking, S. and Wöll, D. (2013), Enhanced Accuracy of Single-Molecule Diffusion Measurements with a Photocleavable Energy-Transfer Dyad. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12435–12438. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303658
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- German research foundation. Grant Number: WO 1670/2-1
- University of Konstanz
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!