This work was financially supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (Liebig fellowship to A.B.). We thank Prof. Dr. Lutz Ackermann for generous support of our work. We thank Stefan Ortgies and Hauke Stürznickel for preparing several substrates.
Direct Oxidative Allylic and Vinylic Amination of Alkenes through Selenium Catalysis†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 8952–8956, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Trenner, J., Depken, C., Weber, T. and Breder, A. (2013), Direct Oxidative Allylic and Vinylic Amination of Alkenes through Selenium Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8952–8956. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303662
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!