This study was funded by a grant from the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur to F.D.
The Ferroquine Antimalarial Conundrum: Redox Activation and Reinvasion Inhibition†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7690–7693, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Dubar, F., Slomianny, C., Khalife, J., Dive, D., Kalamou, H., Guérardel, Y., Grellier, P. and Biot, C. (2013), The Ferroquine Antimalarial Conundrum: Redox Activation and Reinvasion Inhibition . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7690–7693. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303690
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!