This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for specially promoted research of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) (grant number 23000009) and the Advanced Low Carbon Technology Research and Development Program (ALCA) of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST). This work also contributes to the international exchange program of the A3 Foresight Program of JSPS. One of the authors (D. Wang) appreciates the support from JSPS.
Core/Shell Photocatalyst with Spatially Separated Co-Catalysts for Efficient Reduction and Oxidation of Water†
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 43, pages 11252–11256, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, D., Hisatomi, T., Takata, T., Pan, C., Katayama, M., Kubota, J. and Domen, K. (2013), Core/Shell Photocatalyst with Spatially Separated Co-Catalysts for Efficient Reduction and Oxidation of Water. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11252–11256. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303693
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 23000009
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!