This work is supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR FA9550-09-1-0193 and FA9950-09-0254).
Azoarenes with Opposite Chiral Configurations: Light-Driven Reversible Handedness Inversion in Self-Organized Helical Superstructures†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 8925–8929, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Wang, M., White, T. J., Bunning, T. J. and Li, Q. (2013), Azoarenes with Opposite Chiral Configurations: Light-Driven Reversible Handedness Inversion in Self-Organized Helical Superstructures. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8925–8929. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303786
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: FA9550-09-1-0193, FA9950-09-0254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!