Financial support for this work was provided by LEO Pharma, NSF (CCI Center for Selective C-H Functionalization, CHE-1205646 and a predoctoral fellowship to B.R.R.), and US EPA STAR Fellowship (Assistance Agreement no. FP917296-01-01, P.S.T.-B.). We are grateful to Prof. A. Rheingold and Dr. C. E. Moore (UCSD) for X-ray crystallographic analysis and Dr. D.-H. Huang and Dr. L. Pasternack for assistance with NMR spectroscopy.
CH Functionalization Logic Enables Synthesis of (+)-Hongoquercin A and Related Compounds†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 28, pages 7317–7320, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Rosen, B. R., Simke, L. R., Thuy-Boun, P. S., Dixon, D. D., Yu, J.-Q. and Baran, P. S. (2013), CH Functionalization Logic Enables Synthesis of (+)-Hongoquercin A and Related Compounds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7317–7320. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303838
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1205646
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!