The research has been funded by the State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, the BMBF, and the DFG (Leibniz Prize). We thank Dr. W. Baumann, Dr. C. Fischer, S. Buchholz, S. Schareina, A. Koch, and S. Rossmeisl (all at LIKAT) for their excellent technical and analytical support. Q.L. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for financial support.
Domino Catalysis: Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylation of Allylic Alcohols to β,γ-Unsaturated Esters†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 8064–8068, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Q., Wu, L., Jiao, H., Fang, X., Jackstell, R. and Beller, M. (2013), Domino Catalysis: Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylation of Allylic Alcohols to β,γ-Unsaturated Esters . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8064–8068. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303850
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
- State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!