Thanks are due to Dr. Hidehiro Uekusa and Dr. Kohei Johmoto for performing X-ray analysis. This work was supported by a CREST (Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology) project from the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST).
Release and Recovery of Guest Molecules during the Reversible Borate Gel Formation of Guest-Included Macrocyclic Boronic Esters†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11045–11048, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Ito, S., Takata, H., Ono, K. and Iwasawa, N. (2013), Release and Recovery of Guest Molecules during the Reversible Borate Gel Formation of Guest-Included Macrocyclic Boronic Esters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11045–11048. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303870
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!