Metal-Catalyzed Reactions of Alkynes. Part XIV. This work was supported by the National Science Council of Taiwan (NSC 101-2628M-006-002-MY3 and NSC 99-2113M-260-007-MY3). We also thank Prof. S.-L. Wang and Ms. P.-L. Chen (National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan) for the X-ray structure analysis.
Synthesis, Structural Analysis, and Properties of Circulenes†
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7791–7794, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Feng, C.-N., Kuo, M.-Y. and Wu, Y.-T. (2013), Synthesis, Structural Analysis, and Properties of Circulenes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7791–7794. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303875
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 101-2628M-006-002-MY3, NSC 99-2113M-260-007-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!