This work was supported by the State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (2011CB932401 and 2011CBA00500), National key Basic Research Program of China (2012CB224802), and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 21221062, 21171105 and 21131004).
Pd-Cu2O and Ag-Cu2O Hybrid Concave Nanomaterials for an Effective Synergistic Catalyst†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11049–11053, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Li, L., Chen, X., Wu, Y., Wang, D., Peng, Q., Zhou, G. and Li, Y. (2013), Pd-Cu2O and Ag-Cu2O Hybrid Concave Nanomaterials for an Effective Synergistic Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11049–11053. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303912
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932401, 2011CBA00500
- National key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB224802
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21221062, 21171105, 21131004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!