This work was supported by the State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (2011CB932401 and 2011CBA00500), National key Basic Research Program of China (2012CB224802), and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 21221062, 21171105 and 21131004).
Pd-Cu2O and Ag-Cu2O Hybrid Concave Nanomaterials for an Effective Synergistic Catalyst†
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11049–11053, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Li, L., Chen, X., Wu, Y., Wang, D., Peng, Q., Zhou, G. and Li, Y. (2013), Pd-Cu2O and Ag-Cu2O Hybrid Concave Nanomaterials for an Effective Synergistic Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11049–11053. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303912
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932401, 2011CBA00500
- National key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB224802
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21221062, 21171105, 21131004
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.