This research was supported by the 973 Program of MOST (2010CB833200), NSFC (21290180, 21072082), the Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation (121015), NCET (NCET-08-0254), PCSIRT (IRT1138), the Major New-Drug-Development Project of MOST (2012ZX09201101-003), FRFCU (lzujbky-2012-k39 and lzujbky-2013-ct02), and the 111 Project of MOE (111-2-17).
Asymmetric Catalytic 1,6-Conjugate Addition/Aromatization of para-Quinone Methides: Enantioselective Introduction of Functionalized Diarylmethine Stereogenic Centers†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9229–9233, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Chu, W.-D., Zhang, L.-F., Bao, X., Zhao, X.-H., Zeng, C., Du, J.-Y., Zhang, G.-B., Wang, F.-X., Ma, X.-Y. and Fan, C.-A. (2013), Asymmetric Catalytic 1,6-Conjugate Addition/Aromatization of para-Quinone Methides: Enantioselective Introduction of Functionalized Diarylmethine Stereogenic Centers . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9229–9233. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303928
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- MOST. Grant Number: 2010CB833200
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21290180, 21072082
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 121015
- NCET. Grant Number: NCET-08-0254
- PCSIRT. Grant Number: IRT1138
- MOST. Grant Number: 2012ZX09201101-003
- FRFCU. Grant Numbers: lzujbky-2012-k39, lzujbky-2013-ct02
- MOE. Grant Number: 111-2-17
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.