This research was generously funded by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, and the University of Alberta. The authors thank Stéphanie Lessard for advice and discussions. We also thank the Medicines for Malaria Venture (Dr. Xavier Ding) for their support in providing and coordinating the biological tests.
Concise Synthesis and Antimalarial Activity of All Four Mefloquine Stereoisomers Using a Highly Enantioselective Catalytic Borylative Alkene Isomerization†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 8069–8073, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Ding, J. and Hall, D. G. (2013), Concise Synthesis and Antimalarial Activity of All Four Mefloquine Stereoisomers Using a Highly Enantioselective Catalytic Borylative Alkene Isomerization . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8069–8073. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303931
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- University of Alberta
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!