This work was supported by the DFG Priority Programme SPP 1191 “Ionic liquids” and by the DFG Collaborative Research Area SFB 652 “Strong correlations and collective effects in radiation fields: Coulomb systems, clusters and particles”.
Equilibrium of Contact and Solvent-Separated Ion Pairs in Mixtures of Protic Ionic Liquids and Molecular Solvents Controlled by Polarity†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12439–12442, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Fumino, K., Stange, P., Fossog, V., Hempelmann, R. and Ludwig, R. (2013), Equilibrium of Contact and Solvent-Separated Ion Pairs in Mixtures of Protic Ionic Liquids and Molecular Solvents Controlled by Polarity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12439–12442. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303944
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!