This work was supported by the University of California Lab Fees Research Program and the Project “Light2Hydrogen” of the BMBF (03IS2071D). The MRL Shared Experimental Facilities are supported by the MRSEC Program of the NSF under Award No. DMR 1121053; a member of the NSF-funded Materials Research Facilities Network (www.mrfn.org). We thank Dr. Guang Wu for assistance with single-crystal analysis.
Three-Dimensional Macroscopic Assemblies of Low-Dimensional Carbon Nitrides for Enhanced Hydrogen Evolution†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11083–11087, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Jun, Y.-S., Park, J., Lee, S. U., Thomas, A., Hong, W. H. and Stucky, G. D. (2013), Three-Dimensional Macroscopic Assemblies of Low-Dimensional Carbon Nitrides for Enhanced Hydrogen Evolution. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11083–11087. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304034
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- BMBF. Grant Number: 03IS2071D
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 1121053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!