We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the NSFC (no. 21102054) and Open Project of State Key Laboratory for Supramolecular Structure and Materials (sklssm201315).
Metal-Free Intramolecular Carbocyanation of Activated Alkenes: Functionalized Nitriles Bearing β-Quaternary Carbon Centers†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9296–9300, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J., Zou, G. and Liao, W. (2013), Metal-Free Intramolecular Carbocyanation of Activated Alkenes: Functionalized Nitriles Bearing β-Quaternary Carbon Centers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9296–9300. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304102
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21102054
- Open Project of State Key Laboratory for Supramolecular Structure and Materials. Grant Number: sklssm201315
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!