We are grateful to Theresa McLaughlin (Stanford University Mass Spectrometry) for help with mass spectrometry experiments and to Prof. Barry Trost for allowing use of instrumentation. Funding for this project was provided by the National Science Foundation Center for Stereoselective C-H Functionalization (CCHF, CHE-1205646). J.L.R. is a Ruth Kirschstein NIH postdoctoral fellow (F32GM089033) and a fellow of the Center for Molecular Analysis and Design (CMAD) at Stanford. D.N.Z. was supported by an Achievement Rewards for College Scientists (ARCS) Foundation Stanford Graduate Fellowship. Generous research support has also been provided to our lab from Pfizer and Novartis.
Selective Intermolecular Amination of CH Bonds at Tertiary Carbon Centers†
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 43, pages 11343–11346, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Roizen, J. L., Zalatan, D. N. and Du Bois, J. (2013), Selective Intermolecular Amination of CH Bonds at Tertiary Carbon Centers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11343–11346. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304238
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1205646
- NIH. Grant Number: F32GM089033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!