Financial support by the State of Hesse (LOEWE Research Focus “AmbiProbe”) is gratefully acknowledged.
ESI Hydrogen/Deuterium Exchange Can Count Chemical Forms of Heteroatom-Bound Hydrogen†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 8973–8975, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Tittebrandt, S., Edelson-Averbukh, M., Spengler, B. and Lehmann, W. D. (2013), ESI Hydrogen/Deuterium Exchange Can Count Chemical Forms of Heteroatom-Bound Hydrogen. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8973–8975. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304249
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- State of Hesse
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!