Bayer MaterialScience AG is acknowledged for permission to publish these results. Dr. Z. Łodziana is thanked for providing the thermodynamic data.
CuCrO2 Delafossite: A Stable Copper Catalyst for Chlorine Production†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 37, pages 9772–9775, September 9, 2013
How to Cite
Amrute, A. P., Larrazábal, G. O., Mondelli, C. and Pérez-Ramírez, J. (2013), CuCrO2 Delafossite: A Stable Copper Catalyst for Chlorine Production . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9772–9775. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304254
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!