This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and MEXT-Supported Program for the Strategic Research Foundation at Private Universities, 2012–2016.
Asymmetric Autocatalysis Induced by Cinnabar: Observation of the Enantioselective Adsorption of a 5-Pyrimidyl Alkanol on the Crystal Surface†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9135–9138, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Shindo, H., Shirota, Y., Niki, K., Kawasaki, T., Suzuki, K., Araki, Y., Matsumoto, A. and Soai, K. (2013), Asymmetric Autocatalysis Induced by Cinnabar: Observation of the Enantioselective Adsorption of a 5-Pyrimidyl Alkanol on the Crystal Surface . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9135–9138. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304284
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!