These authors contributed equally to this work.
Conductance Switching and Mechanisms in Single-Molecule Junctions†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 33, pages 8666–8670, August 12, 2013
How to Cite
Jia, C., Wang, J., Yao, C., Cao, Y., Zhong, Y., Liu, Z., Liu, Z. and Guo, X. (2013), Conductance Switching and Mechanisms in Single-Molecule Junctions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8666–8670. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304301
We acknowledge primary financial support from MOST (grant number 2012CB921404) and NSFC (grant numbers 21225311 and 51121091).
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
- MOST. Grant Number: 2012CB921404
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21225311, 51121091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!