We acknowledge the financial support of the Australian Research Council (DP0986738, DP120102922, DE120100467) and the University of Wollongong. S.J.B., A.J.T., and B.B.K. acknowledge the support of the ARC Centre of Excellence for Free Radical Chemistry and Biotechnology (CE0561607). T.C. thanks the Excellence Cluster “Engineering of Advanced Materials”, funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, for support. S.J.B. would like to acknowledge the helpful insights provided by the late Detlef Schröder following the initial presentation of our results at ASMS60 in Vancouver. Detlef’s generosity in sharing his passion for, and extraordinary insight into, the chemistry of gas-phase ions was an inspiration that will be sorely missed.
Direct Detection of a Persistent Carbonyloxyl Radical in the Gas Phase†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9301–9304, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Poad, B. L. J., Kirk, B. B., Hettiarachchi, P. I., Trevitt, A. J., Blanksby, S. J. and Clark, T. (2013), Direct Detection of a Persistent Carbonyloxyl Radical in the Gas Phase . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9301–9304. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304316
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP0986738, DP120102922, DE120100467
- University of Wollongong
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Free Radical Chemistry and Biotechnology. Grant Number: CE0561607
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!