From Solar Cells to Nanoparticles and Lots of Organic Synthesis in Between: The 48th Bürgenstock Conference
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 29, pages 7351–7354, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Hasserodt, J. (2013), From Solar Cells to Nanoparticles and Lots of Organic Synthesis in Between: The 48th Bürgenstock Conference. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7351–7354. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304372
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!