This work was supported by the MINECO (Spain) (Project CTQ2011-24478), the Junta de Andalucía (FQM-195 and Project of excellence P08-FQM-03705), and the University of Granada. E.R. and E.Cr. thank MINECO grant No. CTQ2011-23862-C02-01 and Generalitat de Catalunya grant No. 2009SGR-1459, for financial support. We would like to thank Prof. Liviu Chibotaru for providing us the SINGLE_ANISO program and Dr. Andrew Ozarowski for the EPR simulation software. E.K.B. thanks the EPSRC and Leverhulme Trust for financial support. The NHMFL is funded by the NSF, DoE, and the state of Florida. J.C. acknowledges financial support by the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación through projects CTQ2010-15364, Molecular Nanoscience (Consolider Ingenio CSD2007-00010), and Generalitat Valenciana (PROMETEO/2009/108). W.W. acknowledges the ARN-PNANO project MolNanoSpin No. ANR-08-NANO-002 and the ERC Advanced Grant MolNanoSpin No. 226558. J.K. acknowledges NSF grant DMR 1157490.
Slow Magnetic Relaxation in a CoII–YIII Single-Ion Magnet with Positive Axial Zero-Field Splitting†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9130–9134, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Colacio, E., Ruiz, J., Ruiz, E., Cremades, E., Krzystek, J., Carretta, S., Cano, J., Guidi, T., Wernsdorfer, W. and Brechin, E. K. (2013), Slow Magnetic Relaxation in a CoII–YIII Single-Ion Magnet with Positive Axial Zero-Field Splitting . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9130–9134. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304386
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- MINECO (Spain). Grant Number: CTQ2011-24478
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: FQM-195
- University of Granada
- MINECO. Grant Number: CTQ2011-23862-C02-01
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-1459
- Leverhulme Trust
- state of Florida
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CTQ2010-15364
- Molecular Nanoscience. Grant Number: CSD2007-00010
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: PROMETEO/2009/108
- ARN-PNANO. Grant Number: ANR-08-NANO-002
- ERC. Grant Number: 226558
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 1157490
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!