These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enantioselective Intramolecular CH Amination Catalyzed by Engineered Cytochrome P450 Enzymes In Vitro and In Vivo†
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9309–9312, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
McIntosh, J. A., Coelho, P. S., Farwell, C. C., Wang, Z. J., Lewis, J. C., Brown, T. R. and Arnold, F. H. (2013), Enantioselective Intramolecular CH Amination Catalyzed by Engineered Cytochrome P450 Enzymes In Vitro and In Vivo. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9309–9312. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304401
We thank S. Virgil and the 3CS catalysis center at Caltech for assistance with HPLC and LC–MS analyses, and D. Montgomery, Y. Liu, N. Peck, K. Rabe, R. Lauchli, and D. VanderVelde for helpful discussions. This work was supported by the Department of the Navy, Office of Naval Research (grant N00014-11-1-0205), and by the Jacobs Institute for Molecular Engineering for Medicine at Caltech. J.A.M. and Z.J.W. are supported by Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards (F32GM101792) and (F32EB015846). C.C.F. is supported by an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship.
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- Department of the Navy
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-11-1-0205
- Jacobs Institute for Molecular Engineering for Medicine at Caltech
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards. Grant Numbers: F32GM101792, F32EB015846
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!