Correspondence concerning X-ray crystallography should be directed to Lev Zakharov (firstname.lastname@example.org). This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health (National Institute of General Medical Sciences, R01-GM094541 and R41-GM099181). Funding for the University of Oregon Chemistry Research and Instrumentation Services has been provided in part by the NSF (CHE-0923589). We thank Dr. Adam Marwitz for performing the stability assessment of BN felbinac.
Rhodium-Catalyzed Boron Arylation of 1,2-Azaborines†
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9316–9319, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Rudebusch, G. E., Zakharov, L. N. and Liu, S.-Y. (2013), Rhodium-Catalyzed Boron Arylation of 1,2-Azaborines . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9316–9319. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304443
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-GM094541, R41-GM099181
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0923589
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!