We are grateful to the CNRS, the ANR (NOPROBLEM), the European Research Council (ERC Starting grant agreement no. 306658), Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (CTQ2010-15408/BQU) and Generalitat de Catalunya (2009SGR-733) for the financial support of this work.
A Base-Stabilized Sila-β-Lactone and a Donor/Acceptor-Stabilized Silanoic Acid†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 8980–8983, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez, R., Gau, D., Troadec, T., Saffon-Merceron, N., Branchadell, V., Baceiredo, A. and Kato, T. (2013), A Base-Stabilized Sila-β-Lactone and a Donor/Acceptor-Stabilized Silanoic Acid. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8980–8983. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304482
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 306658
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: CTQ2010-15408/BQU
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-733
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!