This collaborative effort was supported by the Chinese Academy of Sciences Visiting Professorship for Senior International Scientists (R.D.R., grant number 2011T2G24). The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support from the U.S. DOE Office of Nuclear Energy’s Nuclear Energy University Programs (sub-contract number 120427, project number 3123), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant number 21210006), and the Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation (grant number 2131005).
Coagulation of Chitin and Cellulose from 1-Ethyl-3-methylimidazolium Acetate Ionic-Liquid Solutions Using Carbon Dioxide†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12350–12353, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Barber, P. S., Griggs, C. S., Gurau, G., Liu, Z., Li, S., Li, Z., Lu, X., Zhang, S. and Rogers, R. D. (2013), Coagulation of Chitin and Cellulose from 1-Ethyl-3-methylimidazolium Acetate Ionic-Liquid Solutions Using Carbon Dioxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12350–12353. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304604
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Visiting Professorship for Senior International Scientists. Grant Number: 2011T2G24
- U.S. DOE Office of Nuclear Energy’s Nuclear Energy University Programs. Grant Number: 120427
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21210006
- Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2131005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!