These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis of ent-Kaurane and Beyerane Diterpenoids by Controlled Fragmentations of Overbred Intermediates†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 9019–9022, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Cherney, E. C., Green, J. C. and Baran, P. S. (2013), Synthesis of ent-Kaurane and Beyerane Diterpenoids by Controlled Fragmentations of Overbred Intermediates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9019–9022. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304609
Financial support for this work was provided by an unrestricted grant from TEVA, the NIH (GM097444-03), and NSF (a predoctoral fellowship to E.C.C). We are grateful to Prof. A. Rheingold and Dr. C. E. Moore (UCSD) for X-ray crystallographic analysis.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: GM097444-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!