This work was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) (24550161) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). D.K. appreciates Research Fellowships from JSPS for Young Scientists. The authors gratefully acknowledge the Rigaku Corporation for X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Photoinduced Twisting of a Photochromic Diarylethene Crystal†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9320–9322, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Kitagawa, D., Nishi, H. and Kobatake, S. (2013), Photoinduced Twisting of a Photochromic Diarylethene Crystal . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9320–9322. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304670
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 24550161
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!