This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (grant number CHE-1049717).
Observation of Mode-Specific Vibrational Autodetachment from Dipole-Bound States of Cold Anions†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 8976–8979, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, H.-T., Ning, C.-G., Huang, D.-L., Dau, P. D. and Wang, L.-S. (2013), Observation of Mode-Specific Vibrational Autodetachment from Dipole-Bound States of Cold Anions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8976–8979. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304695
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1049717
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!