Lithium–Sulfur Batteries: Electrochemistry, Materials, and Prospects
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 50, pages 13186–13200, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Yin, Y.-X., Xin, S., Guo, Y.-G. and Wan, L.-J. (2013), Lithium–Sulfur Batteries: Electrochemistry, Materials, and Prospects. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 13186–13200. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304762
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB932900, 2011CB935700, 2009CB930400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51225204, 91127044, 21121063
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!