We thank Achim Klein-Hoffmann (FHI) for preparation of cross-section TEM samples and Youngmi Yi for help in conventional electrochemical measurements. We thank Dr. Detre Teschner and Dr. Tulio Rocha Costa Rizuti for help in improving the manuscript. We thank Bessy II staff for their continuing support during the XPS measurements. NAP-XPS=near-ambient-pressure X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy.
In Situ Study of the Gas-Phase Electrolysis of Water on Platinum by NAP-XPS†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11660–11664, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Arrigo, R., Hävecker, M., Schuster, M. E., Ranjan, C., Stotz, E., Knop-Gericke, A. and Schlögl, R. (2013), In Situ Study of the Gas-Phase Electrolysis of Water on Platinum by NAP-XPS. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11660–11664. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304765
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!