The funds for this research were provided by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (Sofja Kovalevskaja Award 2010). This work was performed as part of the Cluster of Excellence “Tailor-Made Fuels from Biomass”, funded by the German Federal and State Governments to promote science and research at German universities. We are indebted to Jan Geboers and Katrina Hong for meaningful discussions.
A Route for Lignin and Bio-Oil Conversion: Dehydroxylation of Phenols into Arenes by Catalytic Tandem Reactions†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11499–11503, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X. and Rinaldi, R. (2013), A Route for Lignin and Bio-Oil Conversion: Dehydroxylation of Phenols into Arenes by Catalytic Tandem Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11499–11503. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304776
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- German Federal and State Governments
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!