These authors contributed equally to this work.
Semiconducting Polymer Dots Doped with Europium Complexes Showing Ultranarrow Emission and Long Luminescence Lifetime for Time-Gated Cellular Imaging†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 43, pages 11294–11297, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Sun, W., Yu, J., Deng, R., Rong, Y., Fujimoto, B., Wu, C., Zhang, H. and Chiu, D. T. (2013), Semiconducting Polymer Dots Doped with Europium Complexes Showing Ultranarrow Emission and Long Luminescence Lifetime for Time-Gated Cellular Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11294–11297. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304822
D.T.C. gratefully acknowledges support for this research from the National Institutes of Health (NS052637 and GM085485), the Life Sciences Discovery Fund, and the University of Washington. R.P.D. and H.J.Z. are grateful to the financial aid from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (91122030) and National Natural Science Foundation for Creative Research Group (21221061).
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS052637, GM085485
- Life Sciences Discovery Fund
- University of Washington
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 91122030
- National Natural Science Foundation for Creative Research Group. Grant Number: 21221061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!