V. W.-W. Y. acknowledges support from The University of Hong Kong under the URC Strategic Research Theme on New Materials. This work was supported by the ANR/RGC Joint Research Scheme (A-HKU704/12) and the University Grants Committee Areas of Excellence Scheme (AoE/P-03/08). J. C.-H. C. acknowledges the receipt of a postgraduate studentship from The University of Hong Kong. We are grateful to Dr. L. Szeto for her assistance in X-ray crystal structure data collection and determination, Dr. C.-T. Poon for his assistance in the fabrication of the thin film, and the Information Technology Services of The University of Hong Kong for providing computational resources.
Tunable Photochromism in Air-Stable, Robust Dithienylethene-Containing Phospholes through Modifications at the Phosphorus Center†
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11504–11508, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Chan, J. C.-H., Lam, W. H., Wong, H.-L., Wong, W.-T. and Yam, V. W.-W. (2013), Tunable Photochromism in Air-Stable, Robust Dithienylethene-Containing Phospholes through Modifications at the Phosphorus Center. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11504–11508. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304827
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!