H.S.O. acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel Research Award. This work was supported by the cluster of excellence UniCat (granted by the German research council-DFG).
Elimination Reactions of Esters in the Biosynthesis of Polyketides and Ribosomal Peptides†
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9082–9084, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Krawczyk, B., van Herwerden, E. F., Overkleeft, H. S. and Süssmuth, R. D. (2013), Elimination Reactions of Esters in the Biosynthesis of Polyketides and Ribosomal Peptides . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9082–9084. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304851
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- German research council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!