This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (no 137666) and the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007–2013)/ERC Grant agreement (257891). We thank Dr. R. Scopelliti for X-ray crystallographic analysis of 8 jc and the Takasago International Corporation for Segphos ligands.
Rhodium-Catalyzed Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformations of Racemic Allenes by the [3+2] Annulation of Aryl Ketimines†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 40, pages 10630–10634, September 27, 2013
How to Cite
Tran, D. N. and Cramer, N. (2013), Rhodium-Catalyzed Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformations of Racemic Allenes by the [3+2] Annulation of Aryl Ketimines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 10630–10634. doi: 10.1002/anie.201304919
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 137666
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 257891
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!