We thank the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences for support of this work. Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) is a multiprogram national laboratory operated for DOE by Battelle. The computational studies were performed using EMSL, a national scientific user facility sponsored by the DOE’s Office of Biological and Environmental Research and located at PNNL. We thank Dr. Birgit Schwenzer for assistance with recording solid-state Vis/NIR spectra, and Nat Saenz and Shelley J. Carlson for assistance with optical microscopy. We also thank Dr. Jonathan M. Darmon for designing the Frontispiece.
Isolation of Two Agostic Isomers of an Organometallic Cation: Different Structures and Colors†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 39, pages 10190–10194, September 23, 2013
How to Cite
van der Eide, E. F., Yang, P. and Bullock, R. M. (2013), Isolation of Two Agostic Isomers of an Organometallic Cation: Different Structures and Colors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 10190–10194. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305032
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!