This work was supported by the Basic Science Research Program (2012R1A3A2026403) and the National Junior Research Fellowship (2012H1A8002548) through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). We thank H. B. Bae at KAIST Research Analysis Center and Dr. H. S. Jung at KBSI for the TEM analysis. We also thank Prof. Vadim G. Kessler for the helpful and fruitful discussion on mechanisms.
Bioinspired, Cytocompatible Mineralization of Silica–Titania Composites: Thermoprotective Nanoshell Formation for Individual Chlorella Cells†
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12279–12282, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Ko, E. H., Yoon, Y., Park, J. H., Yang, S. H., Hong, D., Lee, K.-B., Shon, H. K., Lee, T. G. and Choi, I. S. (2013), Bioinspired, Cytocompatible Mineralization of Silica–Titania Composites: Thermoprotective Nanoshell Formation for Individual Chlorella Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12279–12282. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305081
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!