We gratefully acknowledge support from the research training group “Fluorine as a Key Element” funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. We would like to thank L. Zámostná and T. Ahrens for experimental assistance and Dr. C. Müller (Free University Berlin) for helpful discussions concerning the DFT calculations.
Insertion of CS2 into Iridium–Fluorine Bonds†
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11096–11101, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Kläring, P. and Braun, T. (2013), Insertion of CS2 into Iridium–Fluorine Bonds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11096–11101. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305106
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!