This work was supported by NIH GM077516. S.F.B. is an HHMI Early Career Scientist. We thank Dr. José A. Salas for the generous gift of pRham.
Arimetamycin A: Improving Clinically Relevant Families of Natural Products through Sequence-Guided Screening of Soil Metagenomes†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11063–11067, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Kang, H.-S. and Brady, S. F. (2013), Arimetamycin A: Improving Clinically Relevant Families of Natural Products through Sequence-Guided Screening of Soil Metagenomes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11063–11067. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305109
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: GM077516
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!