These authors contributed equally to this work.
Nonheme Iron Mediated Oxidation of Light Alkanes with Oxone: Characterization of Reactive Oxoiron(IV) Ligand Cation Radical Intermediates by Spectroscopic Studies and DFT Calculations†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 798–803, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Tse, C.-W., Chow, T. W.-S., Guo, Z., Lee, H. K., Huang, J.-S. and Che, C.-M. (2014), Nonheme Iron Mediated Oxidation of Light Alkanes with Oxone: Characterization of Reactive Oxoiron(IV) Ligand Cation Radical Intermediates by Spectroscopic Studies and DFT Calculations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 798–803. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305153
This work was supported by the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (HKU 700810 and HKU 700813), the National Key Basic Research Program of China (2013CB834802), the University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (AoE/P-03/08), and the CAS-Croucher Foundation Funding Scheme for Joint Laboratories.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Numbers: HKU 700810, HKU 700813
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB834802
- University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
- CAS-Croucher Foundation Funding Scheme for Joint Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!