This research was partly supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (No. 2562007).
Asymmetric Diboration of Terminal Alkenes with a Rhodium Catalyst and Subsequent Oxidation: Enantioselective Synthesis of Optically Active 1,2-Diols†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11011–11015, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Toribatake, K. and Nishiyama, H. (2013), Asymmetric Diboration of Terminal Alkenes with a Rhodium Catalyst and Subsequent Oxidation: Enantioselective Synthesis of Optically Active 1,2-Diols. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11011–11015. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305181
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 2562007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!